Credit Unions believe an active lifestyle leads to a better, happier life. This is why we’re concerned to learn half of Islanders reported an inactive daily lifestyle. As a result, we’ve made it our mission to get Islanders more physically active.
To encourage more Islanders to get up and active, the Get Active Gym Rebate Program is back for a third year. The Get Active Gym program looks to save Islanders already active at a gym some of the costs associated with that membership.
Looking to set a personal best on your fitness and savings goals this year? We've got you covered with our fourth annual Get Active Gym Program. Whether your gym is local, Online, or somewhere in between, you can apply starting November 16th for $50 back on your gym membership fees.
Check out the terms and conditions below to make sure you qualify.
On December 1st, we’ll check in to verify
the information you provided.
If everything checks out, fill out the application form below.
Within 14 days of being verified, you’ll see a credit to your Spending or Savings Account for $50.
1. The Promotional Offer: Providing you fulfill the Qualifying Criteria outlined in Section 2 and the conditions set below, Eligible Members will receive a $50 Rebate (the “Rebate”) back on a qualifying Gym or Fitness Membership.
2. How to qualify for the Promotional Offer:
a. Be an Eligible Member
i. “Eligible Member” means a member of any Credit Union on Prince Edward Island who is a resident of Canada during the Promotional Period. Any member under the age of 18 years must have consent from a parent or legal guardian in order to be eligible.
b. Subscribed to a qualifying Gym or Fitness Membership sometime between January 1st, 2020 to November 29th, 2020. In order to qualify, the Gym or Fitness Membership must:
i. be for an annual or semi-annual (6 consecutive months) term
ii. be active and in good standing on November 30th, 2020
iii. be purchased directly from a gym facility, fitness facility, online fitness platform, or other recognized fitness platform.
iv. be purchased individually at the retail level, for personal use only.
c. Paid for the Membership fees using your credit union account, debit card, or credit card product.
3. The Promotional Period means the period starting on November 16th, 2020 and ending November 30th, 2020. During this period, Eligible Members can apply for the Rebate.
4. The Rebate will be distributed within 14 business days after the Promotional Period has ended.
5. The Promotional Offer is available to Eligible Members only.
6. The Promotional Offer is only available while supplies last.
7. The Rebate will be awarded only after all qualifying conditions have been verified by PEI Credit Unions at their sole and absolute discretion.
8. Eligible Members must complete the online application form available at: www.creditunionspei.com to participate in the Promotional Offer.
9. The Membership must be valid and in good standings as of November 30th, 2020.
10. Employees and Board Members of any Credit Union on Prince Edward Island are not eligible to participate in this Promotional Offer.
11. Only one Rebate per Eligible Member, no matter how many member numbers, or credit union memberships one may hold or open during the Promotional Offer.
12. Only one Rebate per Eligible Member, including joint accounts.
13. The Rebate must be accepted as awarded.
14. In completing an application for the Rebate, you give PEI Credit Unions, its employees, and its agents authorization to verify the information you provide with all the parties identified.
15. We reserve the right to change the Promotional Offer and these Terms at any time. The Terms found at www.creditunionspei.com shall be deemed sufficient notice to you of such Terms and any changes, if required.
16. We reserve the right to cancel the Promotional Offer at any time for any reason at our complete discretion without notice.
17. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the content of any other promotional materials, including but not limited to posters, ads, or displays, the Terms available at www.creditunionspei.com shall prevail.
18. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend, disqualify, limit, or revoke this Promotional Offer to any person or account holder we find or believe to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness, integrity, or operation of the Promotional Offer, including any person whose overall relationship with us is in our opinion not in good standing.
Starting on November 16th, you'll be able to apply for this year's Get Active Gym Rebate Program. Applications will close on November 30th.
Interested in applying?
Be sure to checkout the terms & conditions at the bottom of the page to see if you qualify for the $50 Get Active Gym Program Rebate.